Thursday, September 11, 2008

Life Happens. . . 9/11/08 - 9/20/08

Hello everyone,

Sorry all for the long delay. It has been almost a killer couple of weeks that have hindered any progress on the site. I hope you're all still interested because I have some treats coming up with interviews among working professionals in the comic industry discussing their comic memories, what comic covers they favor, as well as pieces of their work and where it can be seen.

Summation of delay: Anniversary, hit and run (victim), baby 1st birthday, quit job, got new job. Any questions? Let's get this week's cover challenge underway!

This week's challenge is:

Post your favorite cover featuring a villain getting the upper hand!

There are a myriad of choices and genres this bleeds into. If the villain actually gets the upper hand in the book, that would be great too!

I can be contacted at merbou77@yahoo.com if you need to get a hold of me.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Miles said...

Did you quit the SS? Where'd you move on to?

Miles said...

Oh,
P.S. No link to my blog? What, I'm not cool enough? Pfft... I see how it is.

Ian Johnston said...

Hey bud!

Yeah, I moved out of the SS halls to another place. They didn't really give me a heads up when I was having my exit interview so I didn't really get to say good-bye to everyone. It was that quick.

As for the link, I gotcha on there!

Thanks for keeping in touch bud! Look me up on the PS3 network too.

Post a cover!