Friday, April 10, 2009

You can be sure there will be a brighter tomorrow - Shaggy

Hello fellows,

This week's comic theme / challenge focuses on moving.

Forward to be precise.

There are a ton of Flash comics out there that may depict a perfect cover for this challenge, but among the myriad of comics, I challenge you to find others that capture this week's theme just as easily.
I hope you've all been able to hang in there and because people have made the request I'll be posting images from projects and my drawings here between comic challenges for eye candy.


This week I'm posting some cowboy sketch I did and a page from my upcoming book Clipstick.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Alex J. Bell said...

My god that hair. That hair has a life of its own. Great work; I like the layout as well.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!